One day in November 2007

Fast forward to today
It must be true then, that my cousin Cristina is a lucky charm to Austin.
Austin killed a doe when my cousin was last here three years ago.
And early this morning, he killed an 8-point buck.
Some other pictures from today
Joseph and his Ninang Cris

These are what we call, money on the ground.
At $1/lb, people in our parish are picking pecans on their days off.

And my cousin had to do it, too.

For today, we're thankful that Austin killed a nice buck (sorry, deer), and that my cousin got to taste some chicken-fried deer meat. And though I am still miserable because of this illness that developed into a BAD COLD, and therefore ruining whatever little plans we had for my cousin's visit, I am thankful that it was not just Joseph and me while I had been sick the whole weekend. And I will be VERY thankful if Joseph somehow gets spared from having my cold.
very nice pictures, and that buck is huge, sorry you are not feeling very well, I hope you feel better soon and that Jojo dosent get it!!!
ReplyDelete