Sunday, May 3, 2009

Rainy Sunday

It rained almost the whole day Sunday. Luckily, the lightning and thunder stayed away from us. We stayed inside for most of the day, but once the rain stopped later in the afternoon we stepped outside for a little bit. Jojo wanted me to turn on the water hose, supposedly to clean the driveway of debris. Then I realized he just wanted to drive back and forth underneath the arc of water.
Tonight, before he went to bed, his Daddy wanted him to listen to a new song. And before I knew it, he started "singing" with his Dad.

3 comments:

  1. ok that video is just too cute! And I have to tell you, I can see his smile, sometimes its not in his mouth but its very much in his eyes!!! Hugs Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. JoJo is a very handsome little guy. Great video and Junior agrees that playing under that water sure looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLOL. I can see Brynlee doing something like that when she gets her chair. Man kids are so funny! I love the video of him singing, to precious!

    ReplyDelete