Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Rare Tuesday update
Brady set up Jojo's little pool yesterday and we got in it today. The water was cold, but Jojo didn't mind it. He kept telling us to do something exciting in the pool. And when we got him out and dried him enough so he could drive around a bit, he proclaimed that "This is a great day!" We just loved to hear that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
what no pictures???? I bet he had fun, Sky hates cold water, I have to warm his up (which is fine by me, because I dont like cold water either) Looking forward to seeing some pictures!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe pool sounds like fun but I like the water a little bit on the warm side. So happy to hear that Jojo had a great day.
ReplyDeleteHi Jojo and family! Glad Jojo had a "Great day" in his pool! Casey LOVES the pool too! We are wishing our pool was cold because the 95 degree temps have warmed it up so it isn't even refreshing anymore!
ReplyDelete